Saturday, February 28, 2009

Back on Track




Yeah!! We're back on track, we on our doing took a detour and of course it threw off our schedule or should I say Matthews'. He was in the process of being potty trained and was doing a really great job but then we went away for a mini vacation to a water park/ hotel as we try to do something fun and family oriented each year for Valentines Day. This year though Jr. made a surprise stop, something he normally wouldn't do~~ It was to the Jelly Belly Factory. We did the tour, I won't say how that was, for I don't want to spoil it for those that might be going, but I did find some good deals in their store, and I never really realized how great those Jelly Belly's tasted, very yummy!, Okay, back to the original reason I'm writing. The days following our return home, He (Matt) had to get readjusted to the routine and thus had several accidents, but now We are back on track.

3 comments:

JeanMac said...

Looks like a great place, Kim.

Kris's Korner said...

This sounds like a great family vacation. I'm glad you got to go.

Anonymous said...

Jelly Belly is tasty good! I want some. Now. Give me. Please. Now. LOL. Glad you had a fun time Sis.