Saturday, December 8, 2007




Hi, blogging world me once again. I want to begin by sharing this Christmas card with you from my sister-in-law it says the following:

Search no longer for the perfect Christmas gift

it has already been given to us all.
His name is JESUS

the inside: The best of all blessing is ours- rejoice
of course every year we get lots of great cards but this card grabs your attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here again with several reasons, one to update my blog ~ it has been a challenge considering Matthew thinks he needs to be in front of the monitor, or pushing the buttons or playing w/ the mouse. Like I said its been hard and come the evening the girls want a turn and usually I'm to tired or too busy. I have been far more active these days, I like to stay busy gives me a better reason to sleep through the night and stay sane. (lol). I've also been reading a really great book " TO Rejoice Is a Choice" by Dr. Jack Schaap. It talks about Joy. How to find it, get and keep it. It also talks about how we lose it by choosing joy robbers. He covers a wide range even using his own personal live as an example. I found it was very encouraging and helpful so far,~ I've still a few chapters to go. I've been reading lots of christian books and I've come to really like the approach of Dr. Schaap- Biblical truths involving biblical characters and they are so explanatory. He has written lots of book- This happens to be my second book- the first book was " Healing the Inner Hurts" another great title. Well thats about it for me.

I have a considerable large area I can't seem to elimanate and I've tried hard to fix it so what was supposed to a wish for you all is here:

Wishing you all
Safety & Warmth
During the Winter
& Always.


8 comments:

Kim said...

The space as you can see is still there. I'm so sorry I've tried countless times to fix it.

JeanMac said...

That's a nice wish! Safety and warmth to you, too.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Glad you are finding good books to read.

Anonymous said...

I like the Christmas card. I'm glad that you have found some interesting and inspiring things to read.

Kris's Korner said...

You keep reading sweetie. You are doing GREAT. Love Ya

Debbie said...

The books sound wonderful. I can see a difference in your spirit lately.

JeanMac said...

Kim, I'm sending a Christmas wish your way a bit early. I think it will be very busy around here(in a good way) and I may get too busy to say "Merry Christmas"! I hope you have a wonderful family holiday!Thank you for being the faithful reader/friend you have been.

Trish said...

Merry Christmas to you!
With love,
Trish